The stunning Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort is famous around the globe for the iconic Ithaa underwater restaurant, the world’s first all-glass underwater restaurant. Offering 180-degree views, guests can dine on superb cuisine surrounded by a backdrop of tropical fish and rays. There are also several other restaurants with first-class international and local cuisine, and an extensive wine list, making it a gastronome’s delight. The resort itself is set across two verdant palm-fringed islands joined by a small bridge. Luxurious accommodation is complemented by top notch facilities including two infinity pools, tennis courts and the incredible spa, as well as a unique two-person submarine which takes couples on 30-minute tours of the underwater world.
King Beach Villa: The 35 Beach Villas offer up to 150 square metres of ocean-front living, beach views, a private terrace and a wonderful outdoor garden-bathroom. The villas boast a natural decor and local touches that have a true Maldivian feel.
King Deluxe Beach Villa: Set on the beachfront on Rangali-finolhu Island, and full of light and space, all 44 Deluxe Beach Villas cover up to 300 square metres and combine spacious interiors and exclusive furnishing to produce a sophisticated blend of luxury and natural harmony in a contemporary Maldivian style.
King Deluxe Water Villa: The six spacious Deluxe Water Villas offer a true taste of Maldivian luxury and design within their 115 square metres.
Spa Water Villa: Up to 500 metres out to sea, the Spa Water Villas are the perfect retreat, with their secluded setting where the therapeutic sound of lapping waves soothes and De-stresses.
King Superior Water Villa: Experience island life in one of the Conrad Maldives Rangali Islands 12 Superior Water Villas, each of which measures 74 square metres and is set on stilts above the alluring azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
King Water Villa: The Conrad Maldives Rangali Islands 28 luxurious Water Villas cover 74 square metres and are built on stilts over the turquoise Maldivian waters with sweeping views of the Indian Ocean and the resorts beach.
Sunset Water Villa: The ultimate in island luxury is however found in the two stunning Sunset Water Villas, set in their own private area of the lagoon and reached by jet-boat or private walkway. Glass floored living rooms provide stunning views of the marine life below, whilst a circular bed rotates 180 degrees to view the breathtaking sunsets.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- ATOLL MARKET: with sand floors and lagoon views, Atoll Market offers a relaxed setting in which to sample different world cuisines from its eight specialist kitchens.
- ITHAA UNDERSEA RESTAURANT: Dine 16 feet below sea level at Ithaa, the Conrad Maldives Rangali Islands unique undersea restaurant. Marvel at 180 degrees view of reef and marine life.
- KOKO GRILL RESTAURANT: Take a seat at the counter and watch the expert Japanese teppanyaki chef prepare your sumptuous meal.
- MANDHOO SPA RESTAURANT: Set on stilts 100 metres out to sea, the Mandhoo Spa Restaurant offers balanced gourmet spa cuisine, made from the freshest organic ingredients.
- SUNSET BAR AND GRILL Set on stilts over coral reefs teeming with fish, this signature restaurant is the ideal spot for a romantic dinner on one of the decks.
- THE WINE CELLAR: This chilled cellar sits six feet below sea level and features a selection of 600 fine wines.
- VILU RESTAURANT: The marriage of a spectacular wine cellar and excellent gourmet cuisine, Vilu Restaurant offers skilful, contemporary Mediterranean cuisine with an Asian twist, and showcases an exceptional wine collection.
- RANGALI BAR: With its sand floor, day loungers and nightly entertainment, the Rangali Bar is the ideal spot to relax with friends and family.
- THE WINE BAR Cheese, cheese, cheese. A small, intimate bar with black sand floor and designer lighting, this Maldivian bar combines the excitement of matching 101 of the worlds best cheeses with a complementary wine.
- Infinity Edge swimming pool x 2 (Quiet zone adults over 16 years only)
- Fitness centre (with personal trainer on hand)
- Yoga & Meditation
- Volley Ball
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
- 3 Boutiques
- Childrens Club
- Starlight cinema
- Diving - A fully licensed PADI qualified diving school
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
- 'White Sands' renewal of love ceremony - A truly Maldivian 'Renewal of Love' ceremony held on the white sands of Rangali overlooking the blue waters of the Indian Ocean
- 'Chapel of Love' renewal of love ceremony - A romantic renewal of love ceremony held at the Chapel of Love pavilion overlooking the beach and lagoon
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant renewal of love ceremony - Imagine telling your friends that you celebrated your love under the water; without getting wet! Ithaa is the worlds only glass undersea chapel located five metres below the waves, surrounded by a vibrant coral reef.
(for more information on Weddings & Honeymoons contact our Travel Consultant)
Discover barefoot luxury at the award-winning Conrad Rangali Island Maldives resort, set on two private islands offering beach and water villas among miles of idyllic white-sand beach and unspoilt reef.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island combines exceptional services and amenities with world-class hospitality in one of the world’s most beautiful locations. Food lovers and wine connoisseurs will love the seven outstanding restaurants and four bars set in spectacular Maldivian beach settings and the unique dining experience of the world’s first all-glass undersea restaurant, the Ithaa, 16 feet below sea level. The Atoll Market restaurant serves world cuisine from eight international kitchens. Choose the Koko Grill Restaurant for a nine-course Japanese feast. Fine wines await discovery six feet underwater in The Wine Cellar serving degustation wine dinners. Book a private beach dinner with your own chef and waiter or a sensational beach side feast with fresh lobsters and champagne.